Are you wondering what women in Information and Computing Sciences do? Several of our female students and staff have created a page with some information about themselves and their work, and an introduction to a small problem from their field that you can try to solve yourself. You can download them here:
- Amber about programming (in Dutch)
- Anja about researching music (in English)
- Anna-Lena about IT & Biology (in English)
- Bianca about IT & psychology (in Dutch)
- Catherine about Security (in Dutch)
- Daphne about IT & the Police (in Dutch)
- Iris about musical patterns (in English)
- Kristi about the human side of IT (in Dutch)
- Merel about gametechnology (in English)
- Silja about reasoning (in Dutch)
- Zoe about modelling (in Dutch)
This material is licensed under the CreativeCommons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA). This means you are free to share, remix, tweak, and build upon our work non-commercially, as long as you credit us and license your new creations under the identical terms.
We gratefully acknowledge the support from the Science Faculty’s Diversity Seed Funding that enabled us to initiate this project. We thank Catholijn Luteijn for her support with the design and layout of the material.